- > > Alabama Department of Revenue
- > > Alabama Legislature
- > > Association of County Commissions
- > > International Association of Assessing Officers
- > > Uniform Standards Professional Appraisal Practice
- > > Center for Governmental Services, Auburn University
- > > Alabama Association of Tax Administrators
- > > AAAO Group Facebook page
County Revenue Offices
- > > List
Real Property Appraiser, Barbour County Commission
The Barbour County Commission is now accepting applications for a full-time position as Real Property Appraiser with benefits. All applicants must possess a valid driver license and be insurable. A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with a major in Accounting, Business Management, or Finance is the minimum requirement. Starting hourly rate will depend on experience and education.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. All interested persons must apply at the Alabama Career Center, 511 State Docks Road, Eufaula, AL.
Property Appraisal Positions, Jefferson County
Business Personal Property Manager/Auditor, Cullman County
The Cullman County Commission is now accepting applications for the position of Personal Property Manager/Auditor. Candidates must possess a high school diploma or equivalent and have at least eight years work-related experience. They must be certified as an Alabama Certified Appraiser (Personal Property) and be able to maintain certification requirements. For more information please download the flyer below.